Pinawa provides unique opportunities for business development and expansions. These opportunities are limited only by imagination and imagination is unlimited in Pinawa.
Pinawa provides the infrastructure, equitable commercial and industrial land, valuable municipal tax incentives and most importantly the people who are ready to help you get growing!
In Pinawa, you’ll find experience and innovation, a history to build on and fresh ground to break. We’ve uncovered scientific breakthroughs, invented exciting new products and launched global companies. Additionally, there are various opportunities for smaller scale and home-based operations.
Flourishing business sectors and quality of life are top priorities for Pinawa. Pinawa has a rich natural resource base, with abundant clean water and air. Our premium quality of life relies on creating wealth through economic activity that provides jobs, income and investment that creates and sustains prosperity for all citizens.
Pinawa Business Development opportunities include:
- Municipal Tax Incentives
- W.B. Lewis Business Centre
- W.B. Lewis Business Centre Business Incubator Program
- Sunova Mall Retail Space
- Various centrally located Commercial Land Options
- Subdivided Industrial Park
- Flexible Business agreements
We invite you to discover just how much you can grow in Pinawa!
Development, Zoning, and Building By-Laws
- By-Law 637-02 Development Plan
- By-law 658-04 Zoning With Maps
- By-Law 662-04 Building
- By-law 754-12 Sewer and Water Connection Rates
- By-Law 766-13 Residential Incentives
- By-Law 767-13 Commercial Incentives
- Building Codes – How do they help you?
- Do I Need a Building Permit – Building Permit Brochure (54.2 KiB)
- Permits Required (76.2 KiB)
- Development Permit Application
- Building Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Lot Grading Permit Application
- Now Leasing Phase One of The Ironwood(.pdf 4.4 MB)
Trillium Ridge Development
- Introducing a residential and condominium community. Trillium Ridge
Where To Build In Pinawa
- Pinawa Landing and Cameron Woods (.pdf 5.3 MB)