Jul 17, 2017 | Open
Pinawa Community Development Corporation (PCDC) is seeking to hire an enthusiastic person to provide Administrative Support for Economic Development and Community Development activities in the Local Government District of Pinawa.
The position is 60% part-time and requires flexible hours and the occasional evening or weekend event. The Administrative Assistant reports to PCDC’s Economic Development Officer (EDO).
Administrative Assistant duties include:
• Administrative support for the EDO, the Board of Directors, North Forge East (small business incubator) and Pinawa
• Administrative and management support for High Speed Internet for Pinawa businesses;
• Support Marketing Committee to implement various Pinawa Promotional Advertising projects;
• Facilitate publishing of Pinawa Discover Guide;
• Maintain and enhance www.pinawa.com information;
• Maintain Visitor Information Centre;
• Co-operate with community groups to assist them with their projects.
• Knowledge of Microsoft programs and the ability to operate all programs;
• Can work independently and as part of a team;Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The position pays $16 to $20 per hour depending on education and experience. For more information, please contact the Chairperson, Blair Skinner by email at email@example.com or phone (204)753-2199. Interested applicants should submit resume to PCDC, PO Box 234, Pinawa, MB R0E 1L0 Attention: Economic Development Officer. Deadline is July 27, 2017 @ 4 pm CDT.VIEW MORE JOBS