Nov 26, 2018 | Open
Casual Landfill Site Attendant – Public Works Department
The incumbent under the general direction of the Public Works Manager is responsible for all aspects of the operation of the Landfill Site when it is open to the public.
• The attendant will check all Landfill cards for people entering the site and enter name and license numbers.
• Ensure that payment is made as per the schedule.
• Write receipts for all monies collected and reconcile the forms each week and deliver the forms to the LGD Administration Office.
• Advise the LGD of any problems at the Landfill site.
• Attendant to carry cell phone supplied by the LGD.
• To perform other duties as may be assigned.
• Must be willing to attend a Manitoba Landfill Operator Certification Course.
This position is 16 hours weekly from May 1 to October 31 and 8 hours weekly from November 1 to April 30. Additional hours may be available.
We thank all applicants. Only those who are considered for an interview will be notified.
Please submit resume by 4:00 pm on or before December 7, 2018.
Local Government District of Pinawa
P.O. Box 100
Pinawa, MB R0E 1L0