Jul 26, 2017 | Open
FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER
The Pinawa Golf and Country Club is currently seeking an experienced Food and Beverage Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for all restaurant and lounge operations. The 175 seat restaurant is located in the clubhouse adjacent to the beautiful Pinawa Golf Course and is a year-round, full service restaurant catering to both members and the general public.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
• Experience in the food industry and a minimum of 5 years in a management position.
• Flexible to work weekends and evenings and able to step in to cover shortages in labour.
• Ability to perform duties as a ‘hands-on’ employee to provide excellent customer service.
• Ability to schedule and supervise 15-30 staff.
• Strong computer skills and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working with POS systems in a restaurant environment.
• Demonstrated ability to create and work within budgets.
– Ability to manage food and labour costs to industry standards.
– Ability to report on financial performance to the Board.
• Willing to take on challenges and excels working under pressure.
This is a full-time, year-round position with competitive salary and incentives. There will be detailed guidelines and benchmarks for measuring performance. Salary increases will be based on annual performance reviews.
This position will remain open until filled.
Please forward a resume and cover letter to:
Pinawa Golf and Country Club
Box 263, Pinawa Mb