Sep 6, 2018 | Open
Aquatic Life Ltd is a leading provider of water monitoring solutions in Canada. A wide variety of customers use the company’s instruments and support to meet their needs.
The company is seeking a full time Office Administrator who will be responsible for managing accounting and bookkeeping requirements. incoming enquiries, invoicing, shipping and other day to day bookkeeping tasks. Must be able to work well multi-tasking in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
– Operates under Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP),
– Help the President prepare financial and statistical reports by reconciling and auditing the general ledger and other accounts
payable financial documents,
– Accounting experience is required, preferably in Quickbooks,
– Administrative experience – min 4 years required,
– Excellent communication and organizational skills,
– Ability to work independently as well as a team as required, and
– Advanced level in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Please send resume and cover letter with wage expectations, and availability.
Aquatic Life Ltd
PO Box 39
1 Vanier Avenue
Pinawa, MB R0E 1L0