Sep 24, 2019 | Open
PINAWA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The Pinawa Community Development Corporation (PCDC) is seeking to hire an enthusiastic person to provide Administrative Support for Economic Development and Community Development activities in the Local Government District of Pinawa. This is a full time position and requires flexible hours to accommodate board and committee meetings and the occasional evening or weekend event. The Communications Coordinator reports to the PCDC’s Economic Development Officer (EDO).
Communications Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
• Administrative support for EDO, the PCDC Board and associated committees
• Facilitate publishing of the Discovery Guide and other marketing materials
• Maintain and enhance www.pinawa.com
• Maintain and grow social media platforms
• Maintain the Visitor Information Centre
• Manage inventory of promotional items
• Logistical support for PCDC events, attend trade shows
• Knowledge and ability to operate Microsoft programs
• Ability to enhance social media processes
• Ability to work independently
This position pays $16 to $20 per hour depending on experience and education.
For more information contact the Chairperson, Blair Skinner at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (204) 753-2199.
Interested applicants should submit an application to the above address or by mail to Pinawa Community Development Corporation, Box 234, Pinawa, MB R0E 1L0, attention EDO by October 3, 2019.