Public Works Manager
Sep 2, 2020 | Open
The Local Government District of Pinawa invites applications for a Manager of Public Works, duties to commence as soon as possible. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Public Works Department.
- Act as Manager for the Public Works Operation
- Provide direction, leadership and guidance to the Public Works and Utility Personnel
- Ensure current infrastructure and equipment are repaired and maintained
- Assist in development of plans for future infrastructure
- Prepare and submits regulatory reports as required
- Ensure all Workplace Safety and Health requirements are being met
- Schedule and facilitate staff training requirements
- Oversee staff purchasing and inventory control
- Assist in the preparation of the annual capital requirements
- Provide written reports as directed by the Resident Administrator or Council
- Must have a minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Basic ability with Windows, Email, MS Word and MS Excel
- Possession of a valid Class V Manitoba Driver’s License
- Level 2 Provincial Water and Waste Water Program would be an asset
Salary: This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.
If interested, please submit your resume, no later than Noon, Monday, September 28, 2020.
Gisèle Smith, Resident Administrator
LGD of Pinawa
Fax: (204) 753-2770
We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
VIEW MORE JOBS
|Category:||Lgd Of Pinawa|
|Date:||September 2, 2020|