The Town of Pinawa is governed by a Mayor and four Councillors, who are all elected and serve a four-year term. Council meets on the second Tuesday of every month.
“The Local Government District of Pinawa is committed to sustainable, affordable growth through progressive and well-managed planning for the future.”
The Local Government District of Pinawa Council meets the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the Council Chambers at the Town Office. These meetings are open to the public.
If you attend the following points should be noted:
- You are in the gallery and are not a part of the meeting
- You are there to observe and will not take part in the dialogue UNLESS
- You have written and asked to make a presentation to Council OR
- You have come to a hearing about a By-law that has been advertised and you want to make a statement. If this is the case you should identify yourself when Council asks if anyone is present who wants to speak about that issue.
- Council Meeting Recording of April 14, 2020 meeting (see below)
LGD OF Pinawa Municipal Taxes are due August 31 of each year, by 4:30 pm
Please remember to deduct $50 from the total amount owing on your Property Tax bill
The LGD will accept one payment for both the Taxes and Shaw Direct Satellite
- 2010 Audited Financial Statement (849.5 KiB)
- 2011 Audited Financial Statements (735.9 KiB)
- 2012 Audited Financial Statements
- 2013 Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- Local Gaming Authority Financial Report 2015
Council members are appointed yearly to serve on Committees as outlined in the documents below.