The Town of Pinawa is governed by a Mayor and four Councillors, who are all elected and serve a four-year term. Council meets on the second Tuesday of every month.
“The Local Government District of Pinawa is committed to sustainable, affordable growth through progressive and well-managed planning for the future.”
The Local Government District of Pinawa Council meets the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm in the Council Chambers at the Town Office. These meetings are open to the public.
If you attend the following points should be noted:
- You are in the gallery and are not a part of the meeting
- You are there to observe and will not take part in the dialogue UNLESS
- You have written and asked to make a presentation to Council OR
- You have come to a hearing about a By-law that has been advertised and you want to make a statement. If this is the case you should identify yourself when Council asks if anyone is present who wants to speak about that issue.
LGD OF Pinawa Municipal Taxes are due August 31 of each year, by 4:30 pm
Please remember to deduct $50 from the total amount owing on your Property Tax bill
The LGD will accept one payment for both the Taxes and Shaw Direct Satellite
- 2017 Rental Rates Fee Schedule
- 2010 Non-Consolidated Audited Financial Statement (849.5 KiB)
- 2011 Non-Consolidated Financial Statements (735.9 KiB)
- Local Gaming Authority Financial Report 2015
LOCAL GOVERNMENT DISTRICT OF PINAWA PUBLIC NOTICE REGARDING THE 2016 FINANCIAL PLAN
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given pursuant to subsection 162(2) of The Municipal Act, that the Council of the Local Government District of Pinawa intends to present their Financial Plan for the fiscal year 2016 at a Public Hearing in the Council Chambers, LGD of Pinawa Administration Building on the 12th day of April, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. Council will hear any person who wishes to make a representation, ask questions or register an objection to the Financial Plan, as provided.
Copies of the Financial Plan are available for review and may be examined by any person during regular office hours of the Municipal Office at 36 Burrows Avenue, Pinawa, Manitoba.
Gisèle Smith, CMMA Resident Administrator
Local Government District of Pinawa
March 11, 2016
Council members are appointed yearly to serve on Committees as outlined in the documents below.